Join in on a workshop for aspiring content creators and storytellers
When: SAT, May 4, 10am–5pm
Where: Das Packhaus
Entry: 90€ (get a ticket)
In a world stuffed full of noise, words, images and video, telling stories – that are made for humans – is needed more than ever to inspire people to listen to what you have to say.
This hands-on workshop will act as your guide to impactful content storytelling, and leave you walking away bursting with ideas and concrete results.
Whether you’re looking to improve your storytelling game when it comes to your blog, or building a loveable or engaging story around your brand with content, this workshop will teach you tried and tested recipes to creating content that people decide to spend their time with.
To begin with, you’ll be guided through the basics of how to make powerful, emotional and magnetic content. This will include:
– An outline of the essential elements to good story-driven content
– Tips and tricks on how to develop and train your own storytelling skills
– A method to help you develop an engaging story for whatever message you’re trying to communicate
– how to make the right decisions to ensure your story is powerful and visual
– how to use the different forms of content to tell stories
– lessons from successful case studies of powerful storytelling
– narrative techniques
During the 2nd hands-on part of the workshop, you will have the chance to develop your own content with the support of the collection of creatives in the room, and under the guidance of an experienced content creator. Get more info about the workshop and get a ticket.
Recommended if you like: being a student for life, being curious, spending a lot of time reading magazines, scrolling your social media streams for tasty content, wearing socks to bed, blogging like a mofo